Thursday, January 7, 2010

munch & crunch


Today is my cousin Mallory's 21st birthday.
This is a picture of us from Christmas a couple years ago.
I usually make really pretty faces in pictures.
I went to my first year of girls camp with Mal, and we got the nicknames
Munch & Crunch.
Our dads are twins, but we look much more alike than they do.
When we were in elementary school we had major crushes on
Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
She taught me how to paint nails.
We used to have sleep-overs and stay up late.
She's super smart, and she goes to CU.
We both want to be PAs, which is a great source of stress in our lives.
We talk about going on awesome trips all around the world.
I wish we lived together, instead of in different states.
I hope she has a very happy birthday!
Love you, Munch!


1 comments:

Heather said...

cute ali! That is how I feel about my cousin too! She is on a mission now...But i think your face looks lovely in this picture, you are really good at smiling for cameras ;)