Wednesday, September 29, 2010

elder sessions

My brother, Parker, went into the MTC today.
He is headed to the Brazil Teresina Mission.
Since his visa didn't come through he had to come to Provo instead of heading to the MTC in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He wasn't so happy about coming to Provo, but I'm glad I got to see him again! I also informed him that I wouldn't be able to send him cupcakes and brownies if he were in Sao Paulo!

My mom and Parker drove over on Monday and we had lots of fun. On Monday night I drove up to Bountiful and had dinner at my grandma's house with family.


Yesterday we had to have one last lunch at J Dawgs.

We went to India Palace in Provo for dinner. 
Indian food definitely isn't mom's favorite, but Parker loves it and India Palace is the best.
Today I had lunch at Zupas with Parker, Mom, and Grandma before taking P man to the MTC.


There he is, walking away with his bags. 
It was such a fast drop off, and what a strange feeling!

Here is Parker outside the Denver Temple. 
My little brother is all grown up!
He's the best guy ever and I know he will be a great missionary!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you got to see him again, but that does stink about his Visas. So now he just waits until they can ship him off?
He will be an awesome missionary! Love you

beck beck said...

I love all the pictures-- you two make me smile. We should make him cherry brownies or something while he's in the MTC :) and of course, have a little extra for us.