Thursday, October 20, 2011

food

I've been realizing lately how much my life revolves around food. Food just makes me happy. It makes everything better.  As I was looking through some pictures the other day I also realized how many pictures I have of myself with food or in the process of stuffing my face. I think I have a seriously abnormal number of these kinds of pictures.

Here are some highlights, in no particular order:
 J Dawgs with Parker the day before he left on his mission.
 Making brownies at our Foxwood apartment- decked out in a sweatshirt, scrubs & uggs, fyi. I'm super classy. 
 Chipotle!!! Just about my favorite ever restaurant, which is sadly so far away in Utah.
 The best nachos in the world in Costa Rica last summer. I think I have a picture with almost every meal I ate there. The food was killer, ok?!
 Maddi's bachelorette party at Spark. I actually have some seriously disgusting pictures of myself eating from this night, such as actually scooping up guacamole with my finger because we were out of chips. I decided to spare you all the horror of that picture. 
Yet another picture of making brownies at our Foxwood apartment. We probably made brownies about once a week back then. I also had to include this picture because of the tongue and, of course, the CRAZY EYES, which seem to be present in most of my food pictures! 

Since we're on the topic of food, let me tell you a few of my favorites:
  • Chipotle
  • GREEN CURRY!
  • Brownies made from scratch (I don't believe in box brownies)
  • Any and all ice cream
  • Cookies- especially chocolate chip and pumpkin chocolate chip
  • Lindt A Touch of Sea Salt dark chocolate
  • Who am I kidding, ANYTHING that involves chocolate!
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Pesto pasta with red bell peppers
  • Coconut Korma
  • Mangos and sticky rice
  • Raspberries 
  • And the list could go on and on. . . 

1 comments:

A Mitton said...

I really really miss you.


That's all.