Do you ever have those times when nothing seems to be going right? This semester has been full of low points, and this week is turning out to be one of the lowest. When things are going wrong, it seems there is always something somewhat silly that pushes me over the edge.
Today I was coming home from taking my chemistry test {which was dreadful, by the way} and anticipating my night of work and then no sleep as I try to finish everything for tomorrow. As I approached my apartment I saw a package at the door from Boden, and I thought, "Yes! Something good!" Thinking that the beautiful dress I ordered had arrived, my spirits were lifted. But, of course, the dress in the package is not the dress that I ordered. {Just my luck!} When nothing is going right these little mishaps, like getting the wrong dress, always push me over the edge. Just something to add to the pile of things that are not working out. And, as my luck would have it, I looked online and my beautiful dress is sold out, so chances are I won't be able to get it. For a moment I thought that I should just get over it. But look at that dress! I mean, come on! I have been dreaming about it and coveting it for months. This is a low point for sure.
Just get me to Coldplay. Only 2 weeks! Hopefully that will be a turning point in the right direction.


2 comments:
Wow! That dress is seriously stunning! How sad :(
Sorry about the bad week dear. Should we get more frites and cupcakes to cheer you up? I bet we could find similar fabric and make that dress it you wanted. :) I wish I was going to coldplay with you, that sounds FABULOUS.
Post a Comment