Sunday, December 20, 2009

growing up

Growing up I always wanted to serve a mission. That was my dream from at least 6 to 19. When I turned 19 I was hit with the feeling that a mission wasn't part of the plan for me, even though it was something I had wanted to do for so long. I was mostly fine with that realization, but lately I have been itching to serve a mission. Today I really want to go. That got me thinking about all the dreams I have had in the past. 
Some are the same, some come and go, and some are brand new. 
Growing up is a very strange experience. 
I think the 20s will prove to be a 
semi-maddening, 
substantially mind-boggling, 
occasionally jaw-dropping,  
fabulous 
time of my life. 
There will be so many decisions to make and so many dreams {old & new} that will come true! 

1 comments:

beck beck said...

Your prediction for the 20s sounds perfect. I'm so happy we're friends and can enjoy some of the semi-maddening mind-boggling jaw-dropping fabulousness together.