Wednesday, December 9, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like finals

Tomorrow is the last day of class and finals hit next week! When I got home from a good 10 hours of just running around all day and changed into this outfit I realized that finals time had arrived. Messy hair, sweatshirt, scrubs, Uggs, clashing colors . . . oh, and a bowl of brownie batter. These are the things I love about finals! Maybe we're weird, but Kelsey and I actually get kind of excited for finals because we always end up with some pretty great memories. Tonight we made cherry brownies {LOVE} and Becky & Heather came over to watch the fall finale of Glee. It reminded me of all the girls and studying for our fall finals freshman year. What an adventure! I love my friends!



So since finals are coming and I have a ton to do, I really should be focused on the paper I need to write and the study guides I need to fill out. However, the things running through my mind right now are . . .

I have cherry brownies in the kitchen, but I've already eaten too many tonight
Nate will be home in approximately 1 day, 16 hours, 18 minutes
I'm annoyed that I lost my notebook in the library today-- studying for cs and development will be grand
I'm almost out of orange juice and I need to buy more tomorrow
I hate wildlife {the class} and I'm so glad tomorrow is the last day I have to go!
I'm going to miss my cs friends and our dates in the lab
Nate is going to call me in 1 day, 16 hours, 9 minutes {approximately}
Glee was awesome tonight, and I don't want to wait until spring for more episodes
My apartment is a disaster, and I will think about cleaning it someday
Dance it out, just dance it out
I am so so ready for Colorado
Blogging is way too fun
Hanukkah starts on Friday at sundown and I'm really excited
I get to go dress shopping with Allyssa soon
I'm obsessed with Ingrid Michaelson and I need money to purchase all her songs I don't have yet
It's cold outside, but the snow is pretty.

Finals week is going to be epic . . .
I'm pretty excited . . .

coming soon . . .
Finals List of Doom FUN

3 comments:

Heather said...

you just made finals week seem a lot better for me too! And I totally agree with you, Glee needs to keep going, I'm so bummed! And you forgot to put on your list that after Nate calls, you need to call me! And we should celebrate Hanukkah together. Did you know that Orrin Hatch wrote a Hanukkah song?

Ali said...

Orrin Hatch wrote a Hanukkah song? For real? That's sweet! I am in full support of Hanukkah celebrations. And I will most definitely be calling you tomorrow afternoon! Sit by the phone and wait for my call like I will be doing starting all day. haha! I'm so glad you came over last night. LOVE you!

Kelsey said...

Finals week will most definitely be epic... So I think the first thing we should cross off our Finals week of DOOM/FUN is Chipotle!! What do you think? Chipotle and temple square tomorrow? I don't have to babysit!