Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 in pictures


 I started working at Utah Valley. I love my job. 

We went sledding at Soldier Hollow with the ward.

Becky and I wore a lot of coordinating outfits.

We watched General Conference at the Records' house.

I got finals ice cream with Heather and Kelsey {and baby G!}


We took a road trip to Portand to see Coldplay!

It was so awesome. Look at those lights!

We ate a crazy amount of french fries. 

I fell in love with Powell's Books. 

We had so much fun. And also we watched so much Downton Abbey.

We went to a Bees game for Becky's birthday. The fireworks were so great. 

And we went to Gourmandise for my birthday dinner. Deliciousness!

I spent a lot of time with the Records.

Maddi and I {and Rick} took a reunion tour of BYU. 

I bummed around Provo with Becky. 
I did a bit of rock climbing with Travis. 

I goofed around with my sister.

I went to a couple Book on Tape Worm concerts with Travis. 

I became a third generation college graduate!

I went to a Rockies game with my folks. 

I rode a lot of horses. 

Becky and I moved out of student housing and got a kind of big girl condo. 

Parker got home from his mission in Brazil!


 We anxiously awaited election results and had a fun party. And then Obama won.

 I visited Washington DC and had a splendid time. 


I was lucky to spend time with my great friends and family who live there. 
That's my cousin Lyndsee and me at the White House. 

We took some family pictures on Thanksgiving at my grandma's house. We're pretty cute. 
Becky and I went to see the Killers and Tegan & Sara. It was such a blast!

Becky and I had a Christmas party. We've all been friends for five years! Crazy. 

Lastly, I worked. A lot. And was always tired. 
I spent New Years Eve at work, in fact. 
Happy 2013, folks!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Its wierd to see so little of Kelsey in this considering the last few years prior! We will have to make sure 2013 is even more epic! Love all of the pictures.

A Mitton said...

yay.

Chelsea Brynn said...

this is soo cute. and those pics of your family. darling.

beck beck said...

I feel good about how many times my name was mentioned in here! haha I feel like a celebrity or something. Love the photos!