I love the Olympics! I am planning to skip my classes for the next 2 weeks and do nothing but sit on the couch and watch the Olympics. Just kidding, but I wish! Anyway, as I was watching yesterday I saw my first adorable Olympian. Here he is!
J.R. Celski- short track speed skating
Adorable right? He's 19, but I think he looks like he's about 12, in this picture at least.
Watching the Olympics always makes me feel like I've done nothing with my life. This kid is 19 and he just won a bronze medal in the Olympics. Where are my medals?! I guess sitting on the couch watching the events isn't getting me any closer.
Anyway,
GO TEAM USA!



1 comments:
J.R. is super cute! I thoguht he looked nineteen though when he was racing. Too bad he isn't a little older or I would tell you to totally go for him!! haha. I think that Shanon Barke (sp?) and Hannah (the two girls that won the moguls) are super cute too!!
Post a Comment