Tuesday, February 23, 2010

adorable olympians, part 2

Scott Moir & Tessa Virtue - Ice Dancing
Ok, so I'm including both of them in my adorable Olympians because Tessa is seriously cute, but I think we all know I'm really thinking about Scott. Is it bad that I was totally rooting for them to win gold because they were the cutest? But they did win gold, so it seems the judges also thought they were the best. 
I just had to cheer for Canada in this event. 
Scott Moir was too cute.
 It is kind of a shame he's an ice dancer, though. 

Here is more proof that I need to do something with my life. Tessa Virtue is 20 and she has a gold medal now! I've got to get on this whole winning Olympic medals thing! 

2 comments:

beck beck said...

I was totally rooting Canada too! Not only are they the cutest and best, they made "the sport of Ice Dance" look gooood-- beautiful and elegant- what it probably is suppose to be (although I am no Ice Dance expert). I admit, I have a major Olympic crush on him...but at the same time I want him and Tess to be in love! You can't fake something like that on the ice, can you?! I'm just going to pretend they are in love.

Heather said...

hahaha! I love you girls! too funny, yes, I agree that they deserved to win. But I was still rooting for USA to get second and third!!! too bad....and Al, I was telling Mitch that Scott actually looks like he could be really cool...some of the other guys are really sketch, so I'm okay if you have a crush on him!