When I took spring/summer classes a few years ago I thought it was awesome. The classes moved really fast but were more chill and summer was just so fun. I definitely spent way too much time playing, but it was great. This summer I am singing a different tune. I have been in school now for more than five years and two weeks is the longest break I've had since Fall 2010. I've always enjoyed school, but right now I just can't wait to be done. I am constantly studying or worrying about something I should be studying. To fight off the madness I have discovered a method for surviving summer school.
The key is to hit up Sonic during happy hour and grab a slush. I alternate between lemon, lime, and lemonberry. {It's only $1.08 for a large}
Then roll down the windows, turn up the tunes, and drive up the canyon.
Stop at Canyon View Park, which is the first one on the left.
Spread out a blanket, pull out your books, and
keep sippin' that slush while you study.
Don't forget your sunglasses.
Following these steps allows you to get things done while still enjoying the great outdoors and the summer sunshine. It is also useful in decreasing the ghostly pale quality of post-winter skin. Plus, a little extra vitamin D is likely to improve your mood.
In other news, I got a perm last week and it is crazy.
And I am embracing the craziness.
Also, P.S. I think that the station wagon should be the state car of Colorado because every time I see one it reminds me of home {especially if it's a Subaru Outback}. Today I drove past one and starting really aching for some frozen custard and wild fries from Good Times. *sigh*



1 comments:
Outbacks totally remind me of Colorado too. And you look so cute in that picture. Your studying out in the sun sounds positively delightful. Love you Ali, hang in there, you are almost done!!
Post a Comment